CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: liver flukes...clearing and curing them

progressive88 Views: 22,331
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,809,937

Re: liver flukes...clearing and curing them

Thank you bluepetunia for doing such a wonderful overview of treatment for flukes. Being new to meds it takes a lot of research deciding what route to take, your input helps greatly. Once I discovered that all scary "tomato skin" during a Liver Flush this whole nightmare has begun. Reading everyone's experiences is daunting. I just wanted to ask if you believe that once I finish this round of prazi and alben and take a week off that I should start a new med or I can do those two again? I need to get some mebendazole and Eganet. I started with a week of nicolsamide then two weeks on prazi and alben. I have seen many tapes and intestinal flukes. I got close to a hundred intestinal and liver flukes out with just the herbs so decided to stop and go for meds. I was just asking about a Liver Flush not to do anything with the critters but to support my liver while I was off of the meds for a week. It is very difficult consuming this much fat twice a day, I'm just not used to it as I eat a very clean low fat diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.500 sec, (1)