CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Surviving Toxic Black Mold Exposure"
 
jazzbones Views: 2,159
Published: 10 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,804,552

Re: "Surviving Toxic Black Mold Exposure"


Hi,

Yes, I've been taking Cholestyramine on and off for a couple of years, since being diagnosed with chronic biotoxin illness.

Its a bit of a pain (constipating, time consuming) but it did a lot to bring down my levels of C4a and other inflammatory markers. Also I needed to do some other cleansing and organ-support, to bring myself back to somewhere near baseline.

For more info, check Dr. Shoemaker's website: http://www.chronicneurotoxins.com


He explains why you might still be having symptoms, even after getting away form the exposure.

Good luck!
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)