CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seeking Your Opinion

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
FlushingTexas Views: 2,174
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,966

Re: Seeking Your Opinion

Continuum,

I am by no means an expert at Liver Flushing (have done 3 so far), however, it seems to me that this flush is perhaps not for you.

Since you have experienced such an aversion and subsequent violent reaction to it, perhaps it is time to re-evaluate the method. I find that often when I have a violent reaction to a protocol or cleansing method, it is my body communicating to me that either it is not the right time, or the proper method that agrees with my particular chemistry/constitution.

I remember reading about a castor oil liver cleanse on this forum some days ago...I have also researched it a little and it may be worth a try in your case.

Castor oil is amazing stuff...my midwives gave me a castor oil fizzes to induce the labor of my son (I had already gone into labor...this was to help it along). Anyway, I will tell you that it gave me the cleaning of my life...even better than ES. Besides, castor oil is a strong liver/GB purgative.

Like I said, I am no expert, but I strongly feel that you must listen to your body and "tweak" accordingly.

Best wishes and better tomorrows.

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)