CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lugol's new user question

doubleM Views: 1,690
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,809,863

Re: Lugol's new user question

i am getting what might be considered hyper symptoms since i started. the stuff just keeps giving me energy. i didnt get the front headache today. however, my pulse is in the 90s everytime i check it. my blood pressure has lowered considerably. last i checked it was 133/83...before it was 140s/90s. but im not sleeping that well, just a touch of insomnia.
i have tons of energy now. i worked out yesterday for the first time in 2 months. also did today and im still not tired. im not hyperactive or restless or anything like that, i just dont feel tired, its awesome. before i started i would do some work then i would flop down in a chair and not want to get up for hours or do anything. now its like im back to the energy level i should be at.
im feeling alot less apathetic and depressed now. i want to get up and do stuff. i dont know how long it will last, i may get hit with this detox wave everybody talks about later.
im taking 10 drops a day now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.188 sec, (1)