CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: JBOY please comment.

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup
Dr. Christopherís Hawthorn Berry Syrup. Considered by many ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
jboy7185 Views: 1,761
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,808,964

Re: JBOY please comment.

Adrenals mess with me alot, even a tiny sound scares the crap out of me, I'm on edge and feel like running from something or someone has a gun to my head at points. This goes with my benzo problem too though.

I'm on anti candida diet an juicing. All I eat is brown rice(doesnt feed candida) with VIRGIN coconut oil(antifungal, antiparasitic, antibacterial). and turmeric, also antifungal/bacterial etc..and cayenne. Also drink ACV with meals to help digest. I avoid the IF's for now , and not too much cayenne, it makes my large intestine feel like glass ran through it. I do take 1-2 IF1 a day though, an have 1-2 bowel movements. An drink water.

Then i just juice green apples, cucumber, carrots, celery. with superfood. about 1-2 quarts a day. Also I eat almond butter quite a bit, could be an allergic craving, could be I need it. I've yet to determine that.

I eat organic. but i'm on unemployment, i can't afford organic, but i eat it. I dont want to mention this publicly, but one does what one has to under dire circumstances. I use the self checkout an it saves me about $50 in produce everytime by ringing it up as regular produce...this lasts a few days of juicing an costs $10 as opposed to 50-60.

I don't know what my candida symptoms are honestly, benzos have such a strong hold on me that's all i feel. Until i'm off the pills i'm sticking to this diet.

I cant eat chicken. It upsets my stomach, I avoid meat for now. I get enough protein I think from superfood and almond butter.

I've read the key to killing candida is alkalizing, and cleaning the digestive tract. which would be done with fruits/veggies an colon cleansing...you know this already though. Black strap molasses also provides your body with the alkaline minerals it needs. I have yet to start taking this again. One thing at a time.

So far I can manage to go out most the time, live a somewhat normal life when I'm not in withdrawals. (i'm in withdrawals right now, sleeping in 2 hours intervals, tired all day, no sleep at night, blood feels like poison)

Sorry you slipped up, it happened to me 2 months ago when most of this was at it's worst. I stay pretty strict now though.

I'm not sure why you're asking my advice, i'm still sick lol. I don't do everything by UNY's standards either...I eat more salt then I should, an I take magnesium citrate at night to help me sleep.

I'm on a path, i'm not sure if I see an end to it but i'll continue on anyways. I feel hungover and not myself 24/7 except when i'm in panic/withdrawal. Honestly sometimes I forget who I am, but I also have windows where I become myself and smile!

I don't know if i'll ever have a normal life again, but i'll either get better, or f***ing die trying!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.687 sec, (2)