CureZone   Log On   Join
Advice Please & ? for proudmomma

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
fabteach Views: 2,833
Published: 10 years ago

Advice Please & ? for proudmomma

I am trying to decide which direction to head next. I had Mirena removed Feb. 15, 2011, and was fine for two months after that, but this week when I got my period, different parts of my right side have been numb ever since. My right thumb has been numb for 3 days now ( I did decorate 100 cookies, so I am wondering if that is connected) but my whole arm and hand feel like I have a rubberband at the top cutting off the circulation. I am struggling with a ton of anxiety over all this too. Have any of you experienced one sided numbness only?
Sooo...Do I wait it out and see how things go in the next few months? Do I see an alternative medicine doctor? Do I just find another doctor?(I am switching doctors anyway, because I have been so dissapointed in my own through all this)Should I have my mercury levels tested to see if that is the problem instead?
Proud Momma -You are the only one who has found a doctor who seems to think this could all be the Mirena. Why does he think Mirena does this? Why are we fine for awhile and then it hits again, sometimes with new symptoms? I just don't understand how this device could cause so many problems for so long after it is out of your body. Any advice or insight you all could give me would be appreciated. I am so panicky that this is going to turn out to be MS yet. I wish a negative test meant 100% no way it could be MS.
Thank you all for your support and insight. I always feel better if I just come read through this forum.
Trisha

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)