CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a month of de -stressing.. how do I go about it?

thelaughingdogs Views: 2,199
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,808,765

Re: a month of de -stressing.. how do I go about it?

I used to do a lot of cleanses, detoxes and LFs and I must say the last five months I started thinking they are probably rough on peeps with AF. I started searching in the Liver-Flush forum and found about 4 people saying the the Liver Flush caused an adreanal crash. I tried to go after my candida thinking it would take stress off of my adrenals but it didn't work. I tried so many things and I would kill it off but it would come right back in a couple of days. I finally started doing home made kefir and kombucha and it helped and then my candida progressivly got better along with my AF getting better. I noticed my tongue getting more and more pink healthy patches. No more furry white and no more itchiness.

Yeah the acupunture did relax me but it was quit enough to combat the AF. I plan on going for some sessions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)