CureZone   Log On   Join
Yummy Yummy

Somer Views: 1,767
Published: 8 years ago

Yummy Yummy

Hola all,

Back at it for my Spring cleaning! I've done so much lemonade over the past ten years, frankly at times I can't stand the thought of another glass!

HOWEVER... on a sudden inspiration I bruised a few stems of fresh mint and added them to my daily brew and voila! Instant excitement! Well, if not actual excitement, at least greatly increased tolerance... It really hit the spot.

I have a couple more options in the old garden, namely rosemary and lavender, that just might perk up the next 8 days! I've always taken my cayenne separately, and the fresh herbs are really distracting me from the Same Old Maple and Lemon taste, holding my interest.

If I can't stand the thought of another glass, why do I do the MC? I've done 'em all, love juices but really prefer the simplicity and deeper cleansing of the MC. Did 15 days on water and WHY anyone would do that is beyond me! It is seriously debilitating, and depth of cleansing is negligible compared to MC. I have MCed for 48 days, hitting the gym every day! That's what I expect from my cleanses, and lemonade and juices both deliver.

SOOOO... that's my insight for the Spring cleanse! Everyone out there doing good work, GO FOR IT! Enjoy!

Best to all,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)