CureZone   Log On   Join
Black Seed Oil From Hemani

yegor Views: 10,425
Published: 7 years ago

Black Seed Oil From Hemani

Hello,

I recently received Sidr honey from Yemen and when opened the box - found a small bottle of Black Seed oil, that the seller generously sent as a gift. This was the first time my family and I were introduced to the Black Seed and we immediately started reading about the herb and its wonderful properties and I decided to buy some.

Unfortunately, I couldn't buy the oil from the same person in Yemen, as the shipping was very expensive because of the political nuisances currently going on.

Fortunately, I found this site with its very helpful information. In one of the messages, Sara recommends Hemani oil. I found their offer very affordable and bought several bottles. The company is very responsive and the shipping is lightning fast.

There is one question I have: the oil I received from Yemen is black in color, is more viscous than Hemani, and has very strong taste, where the oil from Hemani is light brown and has smoother taste.

Is the Hemani oil lower quality, or maybe it's not pure Black Seed (Nigella sativa)?

Please, "cure" my confusion :)

Thank you in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)