CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS for my cats

Roooth Views: 6,295
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,804,474

Re: MMS for my cats

Hiya. I don't know that much about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement but I had been reaading and got it around the time my cat was having some type of bad infection. The vet has no clue what it was but all his lymph nodes were swollen and he had scratched himself bloody from the shoulders up. We put him in a cone and gave him a shot and Antibiotics and benedryl to help with the itching. They went down a little but then stayed as they were. We took him back & got him tested for feline HIV. negative. More Antibiotics . Lymph nodes wouldn't go down.

I'd dropped $500 and was worrying about whether I'd have to put him down and when to make the decision b/c at that point the vet was about to start random testing for everything on the books - the HIV was the first "guess" test. At that point, I'm burning money and no results. And my poor kitty. I was sad thinking I might have to put him down but I got Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and tried it on myself in high doses - to the point of light nausea. When I was satisfied, I activated 1 drop in 8 oz water and poured a little of that (maybe 1/8th) into the big water dish shared by my 2 cats and dog. My dog got sick a little after that, then got used to it. (She has a history of barfing anyway.)

Within a week, my cat's lymph nodes were down mostly and in 2 they were gone. Mind you, it was a very diluted dose. The cats didn't get sick (throw up) at all. Over the week, I'd drop a little Miracle-Mineral-Supplement water in whenever I changed it. That was it. That cat's don't drink a large amount. So I'm very comfortable using it for infections.

A few weeks ago, my neighbor dog got sick, puking and laying still for about 4 days. My dog got sick and puked all night, in the morning she wouldn't even drink water and she was still. I used the squirter I got from the vet to squirt some MMS water down her throat - straight from the 8oz cup with 1 drop activated. I gave her most of that and later that day, she was moving and looking more normal. By the next morning, all better, running and eating.

Overall, I don't think of MMS as the answer to health because it doesn't build health, as in provide nutrition, but I've no problem using it for sickness on the animals, me or my husband.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)