CureZone   Log On   Join
How can I ease this reflux?

AngelofEventide Views: 2,009
Published: 8 years ago

How can I ease this reflux?

I have had reflux off and on for years now. These last few months, after moving to the dry, arid region of AZ, my reflux has gotten much worse. My allergies are much more pronounced here, which I am told is from something that blooms in this region. So my guess is that there must be some connection between the increased reflux and the allergies.

That being said, my guess is that the reflux originated either from my candida, parasites and/or lyme. Nothing seems to help it. I have been gluten free for a long time now. I also am following a basic candida diet way of eating. I drink a lot of water, no spicy foods and so on. I take plant digestive enzymes and Betaine HCL with every meal. I do not have heartburn and they told me it's stricly esophageal reflux. The diet restrictions have made no difference. But my guess is, if it's caused by the lyme, I guess not much would help because the lyme is driving it? Not sure.

Since parasite cleansing and being back on the candida diet and SF722 antifungal, my reflux has gotten even worse. I also seem to have more mucus. I don't know how much of the throat irritations if mucus caused or acid caused. I don't know what more to try. Could any of the increase be die-off related? Whether it is or isn't, I really need some suggestions. ACV doesn't help, only agitates the raw areas of my throat more. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)