CureZone   Log On   Join
Help! My body has declared mutiny since Mirena!

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Fight Codex with the NHF
Visit the non-profit National Health Federation - fighting CO...

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shield™. Transformational ...

More
More

Free Clark DVD!
An amazing video about the Clark protocol that will open your eyes! An...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Fight Codex with the NHF
Visit the non-profit National Health Federation - fighting CO...

Royal Tea - Digestion, Naturally
Make sure your body has what it needs while ridding i...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shield™. Transformational ...

armorcupcake Views: 5,726
Published: 9 years ago

Help! My body has declared mutiny since Mirena!

Hello,
I have been doubting my sanity for about 6 months now and stumbled upon this site while looking up Mirena side effects. And after reading a few of the post on here, I'm beginning to suspect that it is my body going crazy and not my sanity slipping.

I had my Mirena inserted back in December of '10, and since then my body has declared mutiny. First off the insertion was hell. It took over an hour to get the stupid thing in there, not to mention the medicine that they gave me to dilate my very stubborn and unwelcoming cervix made me sick to the point of vomiting. I an 25 years old and have never had children, but being as I have been diagnosed with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and told not to have children out of risk of birth defects and death (either the child's or my own), and having always suffered from extremely heavy periods and terrible cramping, I decided to get the IUD.

After the poor Doctor won the battle of my cervix, I bleed and cramped for the next 3 weeks. Since then my periods have been a bit lighter but I still have the cramping and all the symptoms of a pms-ing Grizzly.
My breasts are so swollen and sore that I wake up from sleep when I roll onto my stomach and I am pretty sure can feel when anyone looks at them (I think).
My body has erupted in cystic Acne on on my face, chest, shoulders, arms, stomach(!?!), and legs(!?!). I am religious about my skin care and have not seen the likes of this type of break out in since before I went of on the pill over 8 years ago. Not only do I feel like a hormonal teenager again, but I look like one as well.

Aside from the Acne I have gained about 30 pounds since December. Prior to having the IUD inserted I decided to get healthy, put down the pasta and loose about 45 pounds, having gained nearly all of that weight back makes me want to curl up with a gallon of mocha-chip ice cream and sleep for a year.

My body has also started sprouting big, thick, black hairs from places that it should not belong, such as my face, and breasts. They are also growing extremely fast, I pluck them in the morning and they are back at night.
Every ounce of my sex drive has gone out the window, and my husband deserves a metal for putting up with my horrible mood swings, and lack of getting any. And on the rare occasion when we do try to make something happen I have been experiencing very painful, almost burning sex, not to mention his discomfort of the stings stabbing him.
I have also been experiencing a very itchy, rash-like sensation in my vagina. (yuck!)

But cherry of all my symptoms would have to be the anxiety and Depression that I have been experiencing since December. Since then I have experienced severe anxiety and Depression to the point of nearly dropping out of college in the middle of the semester, and all completely withdrawing from friends and activities.
My my job has also suffered as well. I am a professional model for artists and art schools, so I am very aware of the changes in my appearance and self esteem, and my clients have noticed those changes as well. I have always been very self-motivated when it comes to school, so the fact that I have completely lost interest in everything and everyone is pretty out of the ordinary for me.
I visited my Doctor about two months ago to discuss my symptoms, which she assured me would pass. Ultimately she said that the call to remove it or keep it would be up to me. Since the insertion was such a b!tch (doctor's words not mine)I decided to stick it out and see if anything would change. I have since lost hope of my body "getting used to it" and have grown to despise the hateful thing, and have decided to get it taken out.

So I realize that this is a super long post, and I'm sorry for that, but this is the first time that I have allowed myself to get all of this out without thinking that it is all in my head. I would be so grateful for any feedback or suggestions that you could pass my way. I need to know that I'm not alone here. I would hate to wish these symptoms on anyone, but I must admit it would be rather comforting to know that I am not alone.

Thank you for listening,
armorcupcake

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)