CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Family pressuring me to see Endocrinologist

Jiffer Views: 3,122
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,808,046

Re: Family pressuring me to see Endocrinologist

Yeah, I was reading up on endocrinologists last night and finding that few practice natural medicine and the rest don't believe adrenal fatigue exists. And, so far, I'm not finding any that practice naturally in my area. Thanks for your advice. At the moment I'm leaning toward one of three ND's, none of which are endo's and hopefully my mom will be okay with that. At least they are all M.D.s. My husband sent her and my sister a text yesterday asking them back off, after seeing the stress it was causing. I cried off and on all day, not just from that, but that was certainly a primary source. He thanked them for their good intentions, but asked them to give me some time to figure things out. My sister totally understood. She's been through tons of health issues herself, so I think she gets it more than anyone. My mom just thinks that if an endocrinologist specializes in hormonal issues, that must be the person to see and that's that. Funny thing is, my parents are the ones who "trained" me not to run to the doctor and not to necessarily trust the doctor. It's one thing when they do it themselves, but when they're baby is sick, all that goes out the window. Gotta love 'em! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)