i am taking icelandic kelp. its 225mcg Iodine supplement in pills. pretty low dose but ive been taking 2-3 per day for almost a week. when i take it my arms and legs start hurting immediately. its making my mind race and my sleep is disturbed. its making me feel crazy.
to flush out toxins i tried the salt push but i didnt seem to do much. i drink alot and pee alot anyway. im not sure if any of the bad stuff is getting out.
so should i try Lugols instead? from what ive read here it is better for some people. i also read that this low dose of Iodine like im taking could only kick up enough toxins to make you feel bad and not actually get rid of them. is that true?