Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
Roooth Views: 1,869
Published: 10 years ago

That may be why!

I'm going to share my ding-bat moment. I started on IF2 last week for 5 days and started again this week (took Sat/Sun off). I was feeling quite discouraged because I've gained weight and I hate feeling bloated and fat! In spite of getting my appetite under better control since starting, I've gained, almost a pound a day for each day on IF2. I'd tripled my IF1 dosage to keep things moving. Why gaining?

So I struggled with what to do. If things are getting blocked, that's only more reason to cleanse but retaining clay can't be so great. How do I clean it out?

I searched past posts for someone else having this problem and I found two... but the funny thing is when I saw the dosage - 5 teaspoons/day. Teaspoons? I've been taking TABLESPOONS!!! OOOH! So yeah, that may be why it's been harder. I'm stuffed full of clay now. I've been doing 2 doses at a time and let me tell you, a shake with 2tsp of clay er... I mean IF2 is much easier to take than 2TBSP. I'll continue and I'm sure hoping things clear out this week and I look better in my clothes. I've gained about 5lbs.

Like I said, though, appetite seems better under control so am hoping to go down 10 total. I was struggling with 5 gained before this started. Wish me luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)