CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update almost 3 months post

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
twoody1o4 Views: 1,651
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,807,264

Re: Update almost 3 months post

Hey Trisha, I am just a little behind you. I had mine removed on Feb. 24th. The thing that has been the worst for me has been a constant numbness in my fingers. I had my Mirena in for nearly 8 years and through the years I experienced many symptoms including the tingling and numbness in my hands but never complete and constant numbness until I had my Mirena removed. I can now see a pattern that numbness and some other random symptoms follow. They are worse when the progesterone levels are low in the natural flow of the cycle. In my case when progesterone mine is nearly nonexistent and my estrogen is almost postmenopausal as well. But as soon as I am midcye and probably after ovulation my levels go up and my symptoms improve. Progesterone takes a nose dive when you start your period but in our case it goes to the extremely low side. I have read some studies that show that progesterone is linked with the formation of myelin. Myelin protects the nerves and progesterone is directly linked with it's formation an degeneration depending on the levels of progesterone present. If nerves are not protected they are prob going to do all lind of weird things. Also progesterone is also very good for the normal development of brain neurons. Which could possibly explain the brain fogg. I like you have done very well very few lingering symptoms, however I am keeping in mind the time it is going to take for my body to recover and therefore hope I will not be blindsided by a set back. That is easy to say probably impossible to achieve, but I am going to hope I can do it. Hope some of this helps. Here are the web sites that talk about prog and myelin. Virginiahopkinstestkits.com/brainprogesteronepf.html Wikipedia has a good bit of info too especially toelwRd the end where it talks about the brain, ms, and myelin. Much Love, Tina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)