CureZone   Log On   Join
All is well in our Earthy Kingdom

tsetsi Views: 141,753
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,706

All is well in our Earthy Kingdom

I empathize with your point of view comletely. I also think that we are here not necessarily only to obseve, but to also partake in this majic called physicall existance in the dualistic planet earth, where things don't make sense sometimes.

I don't think we even need to be nourished at all, in order to survive and in fact, there are thousands who live and do not intake any physical food and continue to experience and as you said "observe". But i think this is a stage that one reaches as a soul at some point in his/her envelopment and there are other stages that the journeying soul innevitably goes through, to reach this perfect state.

Just as there are many different kinds of species, there are many different kinds of individuals within that species. THey are like layers, levles, vibration frequencies, whatever you choose to call it. Some choose NOT to partake in some experiences, because they have already experienced them before. Others are excited about sexual pleasures, food, meat, etc because this is still new to them. Yet others only wish to do no harm, take no food and medite. This is a matter of choice and it is a result of the level at which we are standing in our overall experience here on this plane. I think you are within your own right to refuse the consumption of eggs, yet others may find it it perfectly suitable to do so. All are right.

And since this world is perfectly dualistic, the amount of "good" vs the amount of "bad" is always exactly the same, mathematically proportianal. It is our human perception and dualistic language that qualifies it as "good" or "bad", when we can consider it all as "good" since it is all from God and this realization is the point where the soul reaches its uttermost bliss point and becomes at peace with everything, experiencing enlightening, or nirvana. From that point on, one is constantly happy, non-judgimental, loving and accepting of everything and everyone :)

respectuflly,

Tsetsi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.438 sec, (1)