CureZone   Log On   Join
I do NOT think that this is spam

Westley Views: 142,544
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,601

I do NOT think that this is spam

I was quite surprised and intrigued by this post last night and I am planning to try this approach. There's nothing to loose and it is cheap and easy. BTW, Aajonus Vonderplanitz uses very similar formulas for cleaning, consisting of raw eggs, raw butter, raw honey and lemon/lime which he calls lubrication formula. He doesnít talk about Liver Flushing anywhere but his approach to healing is nutritional only and it has benefits I have personally experienced.
Wanting to find out more about this first time poster I googled him/her. This person always puts his email at the end of the message and it didnít look like spam to me. Maybe it is just someone who wants to help and is sharing his knowledge. Accusing him/her of spam right away does not appear to be helpful when discussing the message. The initial post is so detailed and tsetsi responded to further questions on the forum that I donít know why anyone wanting to try this approach would need to email privately. Some of the replies here made me think whether people have ever heard of ĎGiving the defendant the benefit of the doubtí. However, tsetsi should not need to defend himself for offering information. We should thank him and discuss details if we feel the need.
Just because we have tried and proven methods for Liver Flushing should not blind us to different views. People in the alternative medicine field often and rightfully accuse conventional medicine of an extremely narrow view. Letís not fall into the same trap.

Irrespective of the above everyone should have a dummy email account when emailing a stranger. This is basic internet knowledge and those who donít know about it will learn it quickly as I did in the past.

Two questions for tsetsi: How come you need to use non-metal tools?
Is there anything wrong with squeezing the limes with a plastic citrus squeezer instead of by hand? I believe it should be fine. Furthermore it is my guess that the enema could be substituted by Epsom Salts or a salt water flush.

Only my 2 cents...

Best regards and health to everyone,
Westley

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)