CureZone   Log On   Join
will iodine help me?

doubleM Views: 1,819
Published: 10 years ago

will iodine help me?

ive felt sick for the past 2 years. i have a lot of neck and back pain and also my legs and arms. i wake up feeling like someone has beat me with stick. i have headaches nearly everyday. i also suffer from depression, extreme brain fog, extreme lethargy, fatigue, sensitivity to cold, social anxiety, constipation, inability to urinate, and recently lowered sex drive. im in pain 24 hours a day.
i just turned 30. all this started when i was 28. i dont smoke or drink. i do eat alot of junkfood. ive recently cut some out, but i eat it because i feel bad. ive gained weight and cant seem to drop any. i try to exercise but its hard when youre in pain.
drugs failed to help me so i did a lot of research. i started taking magnesium supplements, mainly magnesium chloride. also taking vitamin d and coconut oil. its helped very little.

so i did some more research and i found that i have alot of the symptoms of hypothyroidism. my mom also has hypothyroidism and takes synthroid. im not sure if i have it but after i understood Iodine deficiency i decided to buy some kelp supplements and give them a try. i would not be suprised if i have bromide and flouride poisoning.

heres where it gets weird. i took 2 kelp pills yesterday. i thought i felt my thyroid swelling a bit. i went to bed and i had these really disturbing dreams, i dreamed i was enraged and almost killed 2 people. then i woke up feeling strange, sort of hung over, but yet sedated feeling. i still have a headache but today my back pain minimal.
was that a result of a detox from the iodine? i didnt expect anything to happen that fast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)