Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Esstee Views: 5,849
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,804,835

Re: Mms for my cats

Hi rosa100,

I wouldn't say I'm afraid of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement - since I use it. However, that doesn't mean I don't respect Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as a compound or chemical and that I am not careful of the fact that there remains much that we still don't know about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to date.

One example of this is where no one knew(or seemed to know) that MMS affected electrolytes and other minerals. And though one person might conclude this isn't a big deal, I think it should serve as a warning to all that there is much to learn on the potential side effects of using MMS as a treatment for illnesses.

As for extremists and Conspiracy theorists, don't worry. I've been aware of such types since the day I first logged onto the internet almost 25 years ago :p

And so my position is neither here nor there as I place myself right down the middle, in an effort to remain aware of the known facts regarding MMS and its potential effects.

1. The body does not need MMS - It's not a wellness thing
2. The ingestion of MMS does affect bodily functions
3. We don't have much data with regards to long term use with MMS

With this in mind, I prefer to take the safe road of caution when it comes taking MMS. ie. I take MMS because I have too. But when other choices are available, then I'd recommend choosing the path with the least amount of known risks involved.

PS. My parents gave MMS to their dog. It was deathly ill. The dog died eventually, but in my opinion, they acted responsibly by administering MMS as a last resort treatment. However, when it comes to common treatments in people and animals, I would first seek a known treatment before MMS. Simply because it is the right thing to do.

If one day we find that MMS ever produces long term effects or damages to our bodies. We must do all we can to try and take responsibility for our actions. And that's why I think we should tread with caution.

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.488 sec, (1)