CureZone   Log On   Join
The link between adrenal fatigue and DNA methylation

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Iolite Views: 2,414
Published: 10 years ago

The link between adrenal fatigue and DNA methylation

I found this link just a minute ago.

I've been taking Cell Food's liquid SAM-E for about a week now. I recently had a really hard crash. I don't know if it was related to me cutting back the pregnenolone and dhea or taking "Super African Mango 1200". But after a few days of taking the Mango, I developed a weird pain on the top outside of my left foot, a couple of days later, my right knee weakened to the point that it would just buckle and I started waking up nauseous. I recovered with isocort (the pain and weakness disappeared within 30 minutes of taking isocort) and have stopped taking it as symptoms have gone. But this weekend I was as they say now "a hot mess". I was weepy and exhausted. I went back on the preg and the dhea and picked up some licorice and sam-e. I also went back on 25mg of elavil. I've been putting the sam-e in 2 gel caps 'bout 10 drops each and taking 2 caps 2x a day. Today, I took the dog for a walk. I'm tired but not wiped out. I'm going to go grocery shopping in a bit before I have to pick up the kid from school.

Any way, what drove me to start taking Sam-e, was I remember seeing an interview with Cher a few years ago. She had suffered a bout of chronic fatigue and credits Sam-e for giving her life back. So I've been searching on the web for info relating to sam-e and adrenal fatigue and found this article. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but got excited with this little blurb: It explains so much that is going on with me right now!!!

Anyway, just wanted to get this posted, before my extremely short term memory completely forgets!!!

TTFN!

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0ISW/is_262/ai_n13675760/

"It is my clinical experience that as soon as a patient's DHEA-S falls to below 160 the ability to make methyl groups nosedives as well. These patients may then present with symptoms of Depression (inability to synthesize S-adenosylmethionine), joint pain (inability to make methylsulfonylmethionine), and gastric acid reflux disease (inability to make betaine or trimethylglycine), to name a few. Not only does the ability to make methyl groups decrease, but the ability to convert to a methylated product is also compromised. For example, in chronically ill individuals the use of B12--as either the cyanocobalamin or the hydroxocobalamin form seems to do little to improve fatigue or mental functioning. The ideal compound to replenish B12 is methylcobalamin--the only active form. In each case, oral supplementation with the missing methyl-containing substrate ameliorates the symptoms. In each of the scenarios listed, the severity of the illness correlates with the level of the reduced or deficient DHEA-S and the concomitant elevated homocysteine level. The elevated homocysteine level is not only a marker for inflammation, but it is a marker for deficient B vitamins as well. The stage is now set for abnormal DNA methylation and the induction of cancer."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.391 sec, (2)