I also just purchased an ozone machine, the one Gina saw for $399 -- cold corona, as you established a few months back. I spoke to the seller, John, for a while, and it turns out his mother was just diagnosed with breast cancer a couple of months ago, as well. She's using ozone, and he used ozone on himself for testicular cancer a few years before.
Thus, the protocol, so far, is as follows:
1) Ozone. How often, for what length of time, etc., should she do this? What setting should it be on? Should this setting ever change, or should she simply change the length of time? What position should she be in during administration? Anything to do before or after as preparation?
2) Rife. My questions about Rife are in the post above.
3) Food-grade 35% hydrogen peroxide. Do you think it's a worthy addition, if she's already doing ozone? Could she take diluted hydrogen peroxide as an extra kick -- if so, how often, how many drops, etc. ? Again, I'm familiar with the various protocols, but I trust your judgment above theirs.
4) Your anti-cancer herbal formula, as well as large quantities of Suma, Turkey Tail, Chaga, minerals.
5) No meat, no dairy; lots of beans, brown rice, seeds, cabbage, and other cooked vegetables.
6) Anything else that can be added? We won't know until the scan, but it feels as if the cancer -- if it's that -- has metastasized, given that she aches all over, especially in the bones. This is why I'm trying to be as comprehensive as possible. I don't have lots of money, but enough to buy the ozone unit, a Rife generator, herbs, and a few other things, possibly.
I would really prefer to wait to answer these after she has a proper diagnosis. How to best apply the ozone will depend on part if it is mastitis or cancer and if it is cancer if it has spread or not. Let me know what the biopsy shows. If it is malignant then they also need to do a bone scan.
If she has had lab tests also check to see where her serum calcium levels are at.