CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flush #10: Lower back pain and fewer stones? Ouch!

evelynne Views: 1,721
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,342

Re: Flush #10: Lower back pain and fewer stones? Ouch!

Wow, I'm new to this site, and do you ever know how to make a stranger feel welcome. Thank you for the feedback. The back pain (it's been a few hours since the flush) is now mostly abated, but it comes back once in a while, albeit not as strongly as at first.

I've been reading about how body cells carry memory (Candace Pert: Molecules of Emotion) and flashbacks during detox certainly make sense under that premise!

And about the diet restricted to rice, fish, and veggies, there's another 'theory' out there (iterated by Gopi Krishna in his book Kundalini: the evolutionary energy in man)that states when the Kundalini serpent is awakened, by spiritual practice or by developmental readiness, then the body begins to reorganize not only its subtle energies but also its cellular configuration. This is in order for the whole psychosomatic being to be able to operate on a more evolved premise...

In short: Gopi Krishna became exceedingly sensitive to the things he ate after the first symptoms of his Kundalini awakening began. His body reprogramed for him the things that he should and should not be eating in order to evolve psychically and somatically, because the two go hand in hand. So...perhaps your detox is speeding up your capacity for evolving? I'd go with that...maybe your diet has changed forever and for the better?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.938 sec, (1)