CureZone   Log On   Join
Would you suggest I change anything?

jboy7185 Views: 890
Published: 8 years ago

Would you suggest I change anything?

Just wanna make sure this routine i've been doing is sufficient. I just made my first benzo cut after 3 weeks of stabilizing(yay!). I'm still really "out of it" most the day, but I stay positive an get out an try an have fun an enjoy being young. My biggest problem was lack of social interaction before so i was really depressed.

anyways.

I'm juicing celery(LOTS) 1 cucumber, carrots(3-4 per juice) and 1 apple. With 3 TBSPN superfood.

I do this 2-3 times a day. At least once a day depending on money.

Other than that I eat brown rice with turmeric, lots of cayenne, and lots of coconut oil. And taking 3-4 IF1 a day..WITH NO STOMACH PAIN. I've cut back on the salt ALOT to, i still eat some but not near as much. I'm gonnna add steamed veggies back into the mix also. I'd like to get some whole grain cereal to, maybe oatmeal again.

Also almond butter, for some reason helps put me to sleep at night. i eat 1-2 tbspn a day.

After I know what a cut feels like i'll do the IF2.

I also do ACV with every solid meal and fresh garlic with it. no cayenne cause it's usually in my food.

Future plans are another kidney cleanse when i get money(really broke now after the move). and just getting off benzos. I don't have the irrational fears of death like i did, it was benzos...i'm hopin they dont come back with the cut i just made =/

I take my cayenne tincture an hawthorn when I can remember. My memory is pretty bad. Probably killing too much stuff without anything to suck it all up.

EFT when needed.
getting sunlight when possible.
havent grounded since I moved, will be gettin on that soon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)