CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flush #10: Lower back pain and fewer stones? Ouch!

secondwind Views: 1,788
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,339

Re: Flush #10: Lower back pain and fewer stones? Ouch!

After having done my Bowel Cleanse and Liver Flush I have to agree that cleansing processes DO tend to stir up the toxins and for me, a storm of odd symptoms I have had over the years... most of which were unexplained.
I have had repeats of so many odd things in these past few weeks... joint pains, muscle pains, back pain, migraine for the first time in 5 years, migraine aura(for several days), numbness in hands, "buzzing" sensations in my heels, vision changes (is it possible that I will need new glasses? I can't seem to handle wearing my glasses now.)
My stomach is still very grumpy if I eat anything besides fish, rice, and veggies. I still have abdominal pains,bloating, and my stools havent returned to normal. I am also absolutely exhausted, having a run-through of what it felt like the year my thyroid burned out, before it was diagnosed.
I am I still hope I did a good thing for my body, and that most of the toxins are going OUT, not recirculating. But frankly, I don't know yet! I feel wrecked, and rather anxious about it.
I definitely now believe that the liver stores toxins!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)