CureZone   Log On   Join
Struggling Newby with thanks in advance...

ippondad Views: 1,410
Published: 10 years ago

Struggling Newby with thanks in advance...

Hi all, firstly thanks for all the information within these pages i'm just hoping the Iodine route does it for me.
its been a pretty tough year one way or another. excessive fatigue, brain fog,low mood.. you name it. had a set of blood tests last year showed nothing untoward even though i was felling like crap. adrenal challenge test was ok. t3 t4 spot on but tsh was in the low range(0.69) which i know is the opposite for hypothyroid individuals. low testosterone and high estradiol. low vit d. doctor was about as useful as a chocolate teapot until my potassium fell out of range low. the slow k really helped. ive tried a few different supps..magnesium, vit d3,b vits, but find i cant tolerate things for long.
But on to the iodine, i managed to find some Lugols 15% and didn't realize the Iodine Iodide amount was almost 19mg/drop (strong as i understand from a previous post here). did 1 drop for about 4 days before reading about the dreaded detox...and did i detox!....never had a head like it. rested the weekend and went onto 2 drops last week for only 2 days and the detox was again pretty nasty so stopped again. ive been doing the Sea Salt and vit c 2g/day.
i suppose my questions are ..do you think im on the right track?? given what ive posted above cos i flopped lower than whale poo today and the flood of emotion isnt welcome as a dad with kids.
Do you think it wise to reduce the dose of Lugols maybe given my detox reactions and if so what too?
Any suggestions greatly appreciated...x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)