CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breathing MMS fumes
 
SilverFox Views: 6,416
Published: 8 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,802,275

Re: Breathing MMS fumes


Hello Wings To Fly,

Here is a discussion on some of the concerns with chlorine dioxide.

http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/81-123/pdfs/0116.pdf


I would suggest you keeping careful observation of your son for the next 48 hours. Sometimes the effects of exposure are delayed. The usual manifestation is vomiting, diarrhea, and difficulty breathing.

There isn't much you can do but give it some time to work its way out of the body. Of course if the breathing becomes very difficult, you can supply oxygen and that will help.

Usually the initial reaction is pretty quick, and then you feel like crap for a day or so. From what you have described, it sounds like your son had the initial reaction and recovered.

It is difficult to speculate on the concentration of gas in a room, but you are starting out with a little over 20000 PPM. You need some special equipment to actually measure the concentration in air, but 30 minutes of exposure causing a reaction suggests that the concentration was high.

The general rule is that if you can detect the chlorine dioxide odor, it is time to ventilate the area.

Tom
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)