CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pretty much sucks!

secondwind Views: 1,970
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,148

Re: pretty much sucks!

These were the same symptoms I had before my detox... but they were spread out over a long period of time, not all at once, on a collision course with each other. I feel supremely nailed, having all of them at once.
I eat no grain, and as of 3 weeks ago, no dairy of Sugar either.
I do not feel better, I feel weak, my back keeps spasming. I have also had a migraine-like aura for about 3 days now, so my vision is screwed up. I also have swollen glands and sensitive hearing, sensitivity to light as well. The detox tincture gives me green stools, and I am taking magnesium for the migraine (per my naturopath) which mean I have had liquid stools for over a week now, since my IBS gut reacts strongly to the magnesium, as it does everything else.
I guess I wonder how long I put up with feeling like this before I go into a western doc and try to figure out if this is just "detox" or if I actually did screw up my system somehow.
The official cleanse was over about 4 days ago. Is it still normal to feel this spacey and awful this long after?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.517 sec, (1)