CureZone   Log On   Join
Just Checking In

Molly Bloom Views: 2,030
Published: 8 years ago

Just Checking In

I haven't been on here for quite awhile, and had a minute to do so tonight. I was fearful that this forum has stopped, but was relieved to see it still very active.

I'm in my 3rd quarter of my graduate degree in Holistic Health Education, and am now reading books by luminaries in their field. My professors have decades of experience behind them.

What I have discovered is that Hv (as I felt in my gut) was right about many things. His information is well supported by my readings, anatomy and physiology. I just wanted to give him a virtual high five for the good information that he gives on this forum, and I know I'm preaching to the choir.....

At some point, when the studies ease up a bit, I'll come back and actively participate as well. One of my classes this quarter is the physiology and psychology of stress...and oh yes, adrenal fatigue, with all the newest studies in associated gut health, etc.

So glad to see this forum still here. I'll be reading but not posting for a bit. Hang in there everyone, and thanks Hv for your good work.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)