CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pretty much sucks!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

gull-able Views: 1,959
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,141

Re: pretty much sucks!

What were your symptoms (if any) before you started your detox program? Most of the symptoms that you have now are the same symptoms that I have been suffering from for over 4 years - Brain Fog, chest pressure, Dizziness, cold feet, reflux, joint pain.

3 years ago I had a series of allergy tests done that determined that I have a number of food sensitivities that are triggered by airborne molds, dusts and pollens. If I avoid the foods (wheat, corn, oats, grapes, strawberries, mushrooms, onions, garlic, and peanuts) and I take my allergy shots to desensitize me to the airborne problems.....my symptoms are only mild. Since I want to eventually be free of all medications (if you call an allergy shot a medication)....I've done the parasite cleanse (with Wormwood ) and the Colon Cleanse (with Oxypowder ) and have recently finished my 7th flush. I've expelled between 700 - 100 stones from my system so far. I am also now taking digestive enzymes 6 times a day to hopefully improve my digestion.

My condition has improved a significant amount since January - when I started this process. I'm hoping that in another 6-8 flushes and with continued use of the enzymes I will be closer to symptom free. Once I get my system more cleared up, I will also add a good multivitamin and probiotic (I have difficulty taking too many supplements at once due to a hiatal hernia and some reflux)

As for your discomfort....I have to believe it is all related to your system going thru detoxification. While this may sound bizarre....if I were you...I would quit taking all of the other supplements and herbs temporarily and concentrate just on the herbs you are taking for the cleanse. It may be that while you are detoxing your body could be also haveing an allergic reaction to the combination of other supplements. I'd also continue to drink lots of water to speed up the detox process.

My son just started on a detox process and I started him out on Wormwood ( parasite cleanse). I had already put him on an allergy Elimination Diet (no dairy, grain, sugar, etc.). By the third day of his parasite cleanse he felt miserable (no fever, no brain fog, no joing pain, but totally drained and very weak) and his urine had turned very dark. He paniced and went to the emergency room of the hospital before he could talk to me (he's on west coast and I'm on east). When he described to me the situation I assured him that he was going thru a detoxification. Sure enough...he kept taking the pills and 2 days later he felt much better and his urine had cleared up. I can't be certain that he flushed parasites out of his system, but all the signs sure pointed to that.

The frustration we all face with detoxification is that we all seem to respond differently to the process.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (2)