CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Telman's 24th flush

Telman Views: 3,787
Published: 14 years ago

Telman's 24th flush

Hello flushes.

I thought this was going to be a brief note reporting a nil return and going for two clear flushes in a row but life isn't that easy.

24th Flush

Two weeks after the 23rd flush I flushed following the Hulda Clark protocol but using 10 fluid ounces each of olive and lemon juice fortified with the 2 ounces of ginger 2 ounces of fresh dandelion root exactly as the previous time. The ginger and dandelion was blitzed in a blender with the lemon juice and the resulting mixture pressed through a sieve into a large storage jar. The olive oil was added and the top placed on the container. The mixture was shaken violently and drunk immediately before getting into bed. The day had been rather complicated because I had gone to gym to do a pre-flush work-out to increase my metabolism and on the return journey my motorcycle decided to throw me off. So I was feeling pretty sore physically and my pride had taken a serious dent. Nevertheless I went to sleep immediately after taking the potion but generally I had a restless night feeling very hot and sweaty but I guess this is the price to pay and I am the maximum dose that I can tolerate. I finally awoke a 7.00am and consumed the Epsom Salts and 2 hours after that started taking on board fluid. I have stopped taking the last (4th) dose of Epson salts. I had my first bowel movement in the night around 4.00am which was around 5 hours early for me. At 9.30 I started producing stones which was a disappointment because I thought I was on the road to being clear but there has been false dawns before along this unknown journey, The quest continues.

The this time stones were not hard but quite soft on the outside like they very sticky, perhaps this is the result of eating all those apples and/or what I believe is the restored function of my gallbladder or perhaps the mucin layer in my gall bladder which can trap stones and stop them exiting.

//www.curezone.org/upload/liver_flush/telman/flush24.jpg

Here also is a scan of a dissected stone; just like the textbooks!

//www.curezone.org/upload/liver_flush/telman/fl24cut.jpg

Summary

After 24 flushed I estimate that I have expelled a large amount of stones and gravel but the totals add up to a volume that I would consider too high to be contained in the biliary system. In reflection and with greater experience I consider that some of the earlier sludge which was not tan coloured may have been faecal matter. My re-estimate for the volume of stones is about 250 mL but because many of the stones stow signs of compaction (tightly pact together) the pact size would be approximately 30% less giving a total stone volume in excess of about 160mL roughly the size of the gallbladder.

Here is a graph showing the cumulative volume of stones expelled against the number of days. This illustrates how the stones each flush are slowing up as the biliary system becomes clearer.

//www.curezone.org/upload/liver_flush/telman/chart24.jpg

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)