CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What do doctors think??

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
Meryem Views: 1,539
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 180,071

Re: What do doctors think??

Many thanks for your reply, very helpful. I've asked Andreas Moritz re the frequency of flushes and he said its fine to do every 2 months, but I only do it like this because of the amount of preparation mentally/physically, I'm tired and weak on the morning after the flush. I personally feel that doing the flush so frequently as every 2 weeks may be heavy going for my liver, I don't know just a gut feeling. However, I will try and do the flush every month from now on just so I can clean my liver out quicker and perhaps my Gallstones in the gallbladder will come out at some point.

As for my surgeon at the hospital (at which I work) - they are very dismissive about flushes and have no idea what it is (he had a very condescending attitude towards me about it). I haven't tried asking them to send my stones to pathology. This the UK, they don't do things like that here, if it costs money they won't do it, plus they're very narrow minded.

I shall have a look at the Telman's messages...thanks for that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)