CureZone   Log On   Join
Thinking I could have candida over growth

sobeman88 Views: 1,304
Published: 8 years ago

Thinking I could have candida over growth

Hello Dr. Jeff,

I am here wondering if I have candida or not. For the past year, I have had slow bowel transit time. I only have a bowel movement once every 3 days. There seems to be a lot of inflammation in my lower intestines. I dont have diarrhea or gas. It seems my inflammation is preventing me from passing gas and have normal bowel movements. Its strange for a person not to have any gas at all.

I am also losing a ton of weight. I have lost 20 lbs in the past year and a half. It seems to be all muscle and bones. I am definitely not absorbing nurtrients like I used to. The reason I believe it is candida is because Ive been on antibiotics on and off since I was 5 years old. I am now 22. I have dry skin on my hands and scalp. I have a lot of dandruff which seems to get worse and worse. I am also always hungry, I crave sweets and salty foods. I am always cold with cold hands and feet.

This is one of those things where I can just tell its candida overgrowth. My body just feels like YUCK. I have greasy thin hair, where it used to be thick and perfect. I feel weighed down. I feel like my body is not detoxing properly.

What do you think about this? Thank You

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)