CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What do you think are the odds...

thelaughingdogs Views: 1,242
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,799,550

Re: What do you think are the odds...

Are you taking about EFT as in tapping? I have worked with lots of folks that have used it and it does work wonders for them. I tried it for a long time and found I had to tap on both sides of my body. There are few odd people that it doesn't work for but mostly it does. I have a real hard time sleeping and there was a whole year I couldn't so I just pretended to sleep to keep my sanity in tact. Relaxing and calming your mind and body has helped me a lot. At one time I could not meditate. My cortisol was just to high to get my mind in the right place to do it.

Walking may help you and also I started using Relora,St Johns wort, and fish oil recently. I still have to take sleeping pills to sleep but have been able to at times ween myself off of them. I have been going through this for 3 years. I used binaural beat meditations to help reprogram my mind to relax. Beside EFT I found I have had much much more success with The Healing Codes by Dr. Loyd. They were expensive but now you can get the book for only $20 bucks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.535 sec, (1)