CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any recommendations!

Esstee Views: 1,417
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,798,880

Re: Any recommendations!

Well if it were me, I would try Miracle-Mineral-Supplement again(in moderation) to try and identify if the effects are the same. However... I don't think I would go heavy on the dosage. Mainly as Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can be rather abrasive and so I'm not sure a full flank approach would be wise in a case such as this.

Perhaps you could try a 6-8 drops /twice a day protocol for a few, and see how that works. And, should you not feel any changes, then slowly increase your dosage in hopes of improving.

Also, I wondered if perhaps you might have taken any types of medications and/or supplements these past few months? Because(like many other people), I too used to take regular supplements for good health, until I encountered a reaction to some of them which lead to all sorts of problems.

Also, some mineral imbalances can lead to many of the symptoms you've described(see: low magnesium, potassium, calcium etc). All of which would directly impact the nervous and musculatory system.

Again... I'm not trying to diagnose you or anything, I'm simply throwing ideas around in hopes of helping out.

PS. are you getting lots of sun? It's amazing what a heart warming sun-ray can do for ones state of being. And finally... try not to obsess with being sick, but rather... set your sights on getting better and place all of your efforts on that instead.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)