CureZone   Log On   Join
Can't cure "mystery GB disease"

nat25 Views: 2,117
Published: 15 years ago

Can't cure "mystery GB disease"

I am a young female who is always eating healthy food however my situation is rather weird one.
I've been having a feeling of heavyness under my ribs, shoulder pain, intolerace of fatty foods and very sharp on & off pain in a right central part of abnomen for 2 years now.I did lot's of ultrasound tests -they all normal.My biggest problem is that noone can tell me what exactly is wrong with me. I did 11 flushes so far, some of them were very succussful (biggest stone is 2.5 cm long!). However,I am still having same problems, feeling like I have a brick under my right ribs and really in a complete despair as I'm really fed up with having pains for 2 years and not knowing what to do.

May be some one out there has similar problem and can recommend something.Should I do HIDA scan/endosopy?...Should I keep flushing?...

Any thoughts will be highly appreciated

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)