CureZone   Log On   Join
Unexpected Problem in Case You Are New

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
NatRostova Views: 1,209
Published: 15 years ago

Unexpected Problem in Case You Are New

I prayed and did my flush. I did not know a certain unexpected problem would occur after lying down on my right side. I was afraid to move because of a rising feeling of nausea. I was picturing miraculous cleansing activities going on within my body. A little bit later I had a horrible heartburn which I had never experienced before in my whole life. Being in the same position on the right side and avoiding the slightest movement, I could feel how something terribly acidic was flowing along the right side of my esophagus, the right part of the throat and the right ear! I never use a pillow while sleeping and it probably made it worse. The cleanse was successful but burned my whole internal right side.
So, if you are new to this, be aware that such a problem can come up. Read more materials on how to avoid it.
God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)