CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any recommendations!

Esstee Views: 1,506
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,798,647

Re: Any recommendations!

You conditions sounds terrible and I am sorry to hear you are having to go through such a terrible ordeal.

Unfortunately, I can't think of a single ailment that could relates to the symptoms you've listed. And as I'm sure you know, for a regular Joe's like myself to try and diagnose you would be pretty far fetched to say the least(I'm not doctor!).

However, I wanted to comment on your comment about doctors. For one... try to keep in mind that doctors are just people too. And that all they can do, is to try and identify your condition based on recognizable symptoms. I'm not making excuses for them of course, I'm simply saying, that it's likely that they want to help you but don't have a clue as to what's wrong. However... I do find the 2 week waiting period to be rather excessive!

Anyways, here's my take on the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement reaction. I've been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to treat a rather severe systematic infection. And if/when I was experimenting with different intakes, I noticed that when the infection spread throughout my body that the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement would often cause a burning sensation when it would attack or fight it. I'm not saying your reaction was the same, but... if you were feeling a burning sensation after taking MMS, do you feel that could be due to the MMS reacting to whatever was making you sick?

In any case, as a layman, when I read your initial symptoms, I'm tempted to say the aching and burning almost sounds neurological or nerve related. Again... I'm not trying to play doctor or anything(I don't know much), but that's what ran through my mind when I read your story.

Aside from that, I can't think of anything else to say that might be of value to you. Other than I truly hope you find relief soon and that things work out for you.

John

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)