CureZone   Log On   Join
Were large green stones like emeralds or cooked peas?

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
  Views: 1,681
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,736

Were large green stones like emeralds or cooked peas?

Can you describe the appearance of your large green stones? Did you eat any chilled foods on the day of your flush (you mentioned fruit -was it chilled)?

Last summer I did an "in residence" Liver Flush at a place that claimed to be ayurvedically oriented and promoted Andreas's book, giving the impression that we would use his method for the flush. I was dissappointed to find that the program was pretty much the opposite of all ayurvedic guidelines for health & eating, and the flush methond was not Andreas's. We were only allowed chilled blended raw food drinks for three days prior to the flush. The program pretty much extinguished my digestive agni (fire) and I was badly constipated and chilled the entire time. We did coffee enemas before the lemon juice & olive oil, enzyme mixture for the flush. It was the most uncomfortable Liver Flush I've ever done. I passed some of my usually tan, yellow and pea green stones initially.
Then I passed several large brilliant green "stones" that looked like emeralds.

I am of the opinion that these large emerald green "stones" were in fact merely chilled bile caused by chilling the liver and digestive track on the cold raw food.
I am wondering if you might have inadvertently chilled your liver the day of the flush.

I had not passed these large emerald green blobs on any prior flush, nor have I passed anything like that on any subsequent flush. I have passed many large calcified stones and several chromatic stones that were clearly from the gallbladder.
I removed the largest volumune of stones ( so many I clogged a low flow toilet with the volume of stones) when I performed internal oleation (snehana) the week before the flush. This built up my bile reserves to give a greater push on the stones during the flush. The oleation is done by drinking increasing doses of warm, melted ghee (organic)or olive oil on an empty stomach in the morning. You can have breakfast after your appetite returns, usually 30 minutes to an hour later, depending on your constitution. I started with 1 Tbsp of ghee the first day, then increased by 1 Tbsp each day for the week prior to the flush. I stopped the oleation two days before the flush itself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.266 sec, (2)