CureZone   Log On   Join
Did you take any water after 2 pm?

Views: 1,194
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,764

Did you take any water after 2 pm?

Staci,

I've read on a few Curezone posts that the Hulda Clark method does not allow ANYTHING after 2pm. I use Andreas Mortiz'z Liver Flush technique and do drink water if I feel thirsty, up to an hour before the juice/oil mixture. So far I have not had any problem with nausea after the oil mixture as a result of having had the water.
I do get very thirsty after the Epsom Salt drinks. My constitution has a high percentage of Vata (from ayurvedic perspective), which means I have a tendency towards dryness to begin with. I tried not drinking water after 2pm but found that I got headaches and started to get dizzy.

You may want to drink more water during the flush process.

Did the tinctures you mention taste strongly of alcohol? I use the Gold Coin Grass tincture to soften the stones in prep for a flush. The alcohol content is too strong for me, so I really need to take a lot of water when I take my Tbsp of GCG tincture. Alcohol is also dehydrating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)