CureZone   Log On   Join
Trying to distinguish what causes what symptoms...

jboy7185 Views: 858
Published: 8 years ago

Trying to distinguish what causes what symptoms...

this is food related, I'm tryin to nail it down. So the other day I ate amy's frozen enchiladas I cooked in the oven. Later my body got really itchy all over...ok, I havent been taken the IF1. I took one later an went to bed, no itching.

Next day I ate a avacado which i never eat, and I drank prob half gallon or more of water. Later I got anxiety, itchy. Then insomnia. This was last night...then this morning I got the "jolts" of what seemed my best guess adrenaline, or something toxic coursing through my blood. and i feel it in my face an brain stem an in arm an i'm itchy all over. The more water i drink it gets worse seriously. I have bad candida an i heard that lowers sodium levels.

When I was taking the IF1 it didnt matter much what I ate. But I backed off cause the pain. That seems to be going away. I'm gonna add jus the if1 again. It seems salt helps alleviate these symptoms, which could be cause the illeocecal valve....but i'm not sure what the chiro appt accomplished....

I'm trying i really am, but this is all too confusing....i'm waiting for my kidney flush stuff. Then I wont be on any solid foods....i'm not sure how that's gonna play out. I'm jus so confused how one day i'll seem ok, then depending what i eat or drink i get worse or better.

I been steady on my benzo dosage for over 2 weeks, an wont cut for another week or two.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)