CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The people on this board saved my life!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
JohnnySmith Views: 1,779
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 179,692

Re: The people on this board saved my life!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Glad that you are okay. I will only echo what others have said. I think that sometimes people who learn about the flush(I don't mean you) believe that it is a be all and end all for everything. Some people continue to be couch potatoes and eat all kinds of junk food and then wonder why the flush does not work or why they still always still feel sick. The reality is that health takes a turn for the better when people incorporate daily exercise and healthier eating and only use the Liver Flush as a tool to tweak and fine tune the functioning of their bodies. Despite all the problems of orthodox medicine, orthodox medicine does have its place in society, but a ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and minimizes any reliance of orthodox medicine with its emphasis on drugs that only act as a band aid and can cause more long term problems.

I commend you for trying a Liver Flush to improve your health. I pray for your quick recovery. As far as having your gallbladder removed, don't worry. My mother had her gallbladder removed 20 years ago, she does not do liver flushes, she has no problems digesting anything(including fatty foods), she can get away with eating anything and everything(although she eats healthy for the most part). My mother is 79 years old, has no diseases or illnesses, she looks like she is only in her sixties and she is healthier than me. I am 42, exercise daily, do Liver Flushes every month, eat healthy, still have my gall bladder, and yet am in worse shape than my mother. Go figure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.375 sec, (1)