CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,235
Published: 15 years ago

Edited

I just did my 6th flush, started yesterday. Stones are still coming late into the night.

I had 5-6 large stones between 2 cm x 2 cm to 2 cm x 3.5 cm. Some of them really looked like they'd been broken off from each other, they were sort of tube shaped like they'd been lying/formed in a duct.

Also had the usual chaff and lots of small stones in different sizes.

And one weird "thingy". In my latest BM (a couple of 1-1.5 cm stones), something came out that I've never seen before when flushing. I thought it was blood first but it was more like red strings in see-through slime. Anyone else experienced this and/or knows what it is? No blood on paper when wiping (sorry, but we're all flushers here ; )

My advice to flushers who don't get a lot of stones out would be to drink LOTS of water between the time you stop eating before the flush and before your first AJ/ES. And again drink lots of water between every AJ/ES and OO/LJ and on the second day of the flush. Just don't drink too soon after the OO/LJ.

This seems to work wery well for me and it's the only thing I can think of that has made the difference between the "good" (i e lots of stones as well as big ones) and "bad" (i e few and small stones) flushes I have done.

I also took an extra drink of AJ/ES before and after too make sure I'd get most of the stuff out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)