CureZone   Log On   Join
The people on this board saved my life!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
newmother Views: 1,960
Published: 15 years ago

The people on this board saved my life!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Well I am sure some of you know me from my earlier post when I was having pain on the left side and felt like I was dying. I was soo doubtful that I had pancreatitus because the pain was more dull and then more severe when I ate something. Well on wednesday night I was feeling very light headed becuase I was un able to eat anymore. Well I called my husband home from work and went to the ER and come to find out that I did have pancreatitus and a large stone almost the size of a golf ball that could not make its way out of the gallbladder. They had to remove the gallbladder and I had no choice or I would die. Aparently many stones were in my intestines and on their way out but some of them were just too big to pass and caused this problem. I am soo thankful for all the people on this board for the love and support that I have recieved. I am alive now because of you all and although I am in pain and I can't lift my son I feel soo happy. My sister in law is going to help me out with lifting him for me until I get better. I am on an all liguid diet and thank goodness I am still able to breastfeed. I told the hospital staff I would have to pump while I was there and they let me do it. Now Jacob is back to nursing. I missed my little boy while I was in the hospital for 2 days. :( Its soo good to be home. I do feel like a part of me has died because the gallbladder is gone, but it had to be done in my case and unfortunatly the cleanses were not enough to pass the stones I had. I had thought the duct would be flexible enough to pass my stones and it was for a lot of them but not all of them. I am sad that I had to lose it and now I really need to be careful about what I eat and make my health a major priority. I have been eating good for the past 3 years but I used to eat fast food several times a week. I am going to take a nap with my son now and get some rest but I will be back later to let you all know how I am doing. I want to continue to educate myself. I do believe that natural healing is best and that orthodox medicine especially surgery can save lives. I wish the two diffrent fields would work together. My ND that goes to our church told me to do the cleanses and I would never have to have surgery and for most people that is true, but in my case I needed orthodox medicine to save my life. Thank goodness I have people here to help me bring my son to me. I had felt like I had no one because everyone is soo busy with their lives but in a crisis family really does come through. I am scared of cancer now that I don't have my gallbladder because I know that bile can leak into the intestines and cause this. What can I do avoid this? When I get better should I keep cleansing or just follow a strict diet? I want to live and I am sooo thankful that I am still here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.016 sec, (2)