CureZone   Log On   Join
[EDIT]Re: Always confused

Insight Views: 1,217
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,796,846

[EDIT]Re: Always confused

"The hypoglycemia I experience is impending doom, severe panic and the need to eat or I'll die."

Yeah, that's how it is for me too. Sometimes I when I feel it, I need to eat NOW. Or I'll feel like I'm going to pass out and who knows what'll happen.

Several times lately though, I noticed my blood Sugar drops and I don't always get those horrible symptoms. Instead I just start feeling bizarre and my brain starts getting sensations in it, then suddenly I feel like my brain is about to shut off or something, and I need to eat NOW. I wonder if it is "hypoglycemia unawareness" due to running out of anxiety and panic chemicals. Sucking the anxiety well dry.

EDIT: I also get fears almost every time it drops, especially when it drops really low, that it won't raise again. I get this thought running through my head that says "I really hope this isn't the meal where my blood Sugar finally doesn't raise no matter what I do. I hope it's not". All this terror.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.515 sec, (1)