CureZone   Log On   Join
Been awhile since last post(1 yr 8 months post)

srharder Views: 1,070
Published: 8 years ago

Been awhile since last post(1 yr 8 months post)

Hi Ladies...Been awhile. I guess that may be a good thing. I do feel alot better. Most of the time 80 percent better. Function pretty well. I must say not completely cured. I seem to have symptoms around my period and ovulation times. Still get bad heartburn/gas at random times, mild anxiety, heart palps, and weird twitches. I dont know if I will ever be rid of these symptoms. I think they are so engraved in my head that sometimes I can make them seem worse than they may be. I hope with time they all do go away, but we will never forget the way we felt. I think that messes with our heads. We will never be the same. Good or Bad. Who knows? Nothing any of us can do about it, but live the best we can. I try to tell myself that it could always be worse. I have been thinking about going on a low dose BC to help balance my hormones. Has anyone had any luck with that? It does get better ladies!!! I am going to start my period as I write this and have been somewhat off all morning.LOL. I had a beer and feel way better. Definately, more tolerable. 6 beers wouldn't have helped awhile ago. Take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)