CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For jboy (and EVERYBODY!) a VERY IMPORTANT POST!!!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Fight Codex with the NHF
Visit the non-profit National Health Federation - fighting CO...

More
jboy7185 Views: 9,712
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,796,033

Re: For jboy (and EVERYBODY!) a VERY IMPORTANT POST!!!

Another symptom is ringing in the ears. which i'm having right now.

I've known i have illeocecal valve problems for a while actually my kinesiologist detected it.

I do massages on it, an reflexogy on my upper arm...

I've been eating rice since...8 months ago. i don't know if its causing problems....cause the pain seems to be lessening now that i cut back on everything besides juicing and rice an almond butter...if1 aggravates it, i know this now.

this is good to know. but still...my MAIN concern is getting off the benzos. cause before the benzos, i was able to hold a job an have a life.

I'm trying to stick to just juices for at least one day but i get ice cold an just cant handle the cravings.

I guess now i should do those castor packs more often, massages help heal i've read. back off on the if1, i do have senna tea though. never heard of what you suggested i'll look it up.

My stress/emotion problems have been at an all time high which isn't helping with it i suppose. The breakup of my girl, selling all my stuff. no money, no life, no job. sleepin on a couch.

gotta keep with the EFT. thanks uny for diggin into this an reminding me of my illeocecal problem.

I still dunno what to do about diet, any high fiber like psyllium makes it HURT bad though. since i cut out the if2 its slowly gettin better. I have just marshmallow root maybe i'll take that for a few weeks, it also helps to keep things moving and is high in vitamins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.469 sec, (1)