CureZone   Log On   Join
I think I finally figured this out!

sobeman88 Views: 5,579
Published: 8 years ago

I think I finally figured this out!

So after all my research and hard work trying to figure out my problems, I think I have figured something out.

I definitely have adrenal fatigue, thats for starters. Now the reason I got it is what I figured out. After a few years of watching all my friends eat whatever they want....coffee, alcohol, junk food, etc etc....and they were still healthy!! Well theres a few things I did that they never did. For one, ive never seen them take many Antibiotics . I have taken several through out my life. And another thing is, I used to be into body building and ive experimented with pro-hormones and dhea before. Yes I finally admit. None of my friends to my knowledge have done any of that crap.

The reason i didnt think taking those supplements had any effect is because I felt perfect for a long time after. Why has everything all of a sudden gone bad? I havent taken them in over 3-4 years. This was a long time when I used to take them.

But anyways, could this be the reason for my adrenal fatigue?

This is what I plan on doing:

-Colon cleanse first because only having 2 bowel movements a week for a year cant be good.

-After colon cleanse, im going to supplement for my adrenal fatigue

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.218 sec, (1)