CureZone   Log On   Join
strange abdominal pain help with identification!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
secondwind Views: 1,635
Published: 15 years ago

strange abdominal pain help with identification!

Hi there, I need help identifying a weird abdominal pain. Please bear with the long intro! I have transient strange symptoms that seem like gallbladder pain, but confuse me sometimes. I have had 2 episodes of this, one about a year and a half ago. (about one year after my pregnancy which had liver complications), and then again starting a few weeks ago.
I have twinges, or achy feelings, just under the lower edge of my right rib, typical gallbladder spot. they come and go, most notable immediately after eating, or even drinking, but sometimes in between. The strange thing is that I also have a definite mechanical rub feeling, and sometimes a clicking, or popping, like when you pop your back, in the same spot. Neither the rib nor the liver/gallbladder is tender on palpation when the MDs examine me. But sometimes, when leaning over the edge of the crib to pick up one of the babies, I feel a slight discomfort, or full feeling in that area.
I also have an achy pain that comes and goesabout 3 inches down from that, it is deeper, feels like a side ache. , and sometimes even a pain all the way down almost into my hip... again, in line with the same spot. The pain is never severe, just noticeable and annoying. More worrisome than anything.
I have a history of autoimmune thyroid problems, and gluten-intolerance, and still have lots of problems with constipation and mucousy stools, (although no more severe cramping and diarrhea since I stopped eating gluten).
Right now I am on a 20 day cleanse, and have noticed increased pain issues whenever my stomach is full.
My liver labs and bile acids look great, even lower than normal, as of last week. But I still have the symptoms.
I continue to have a sluggish gut, and still have weird abdominal pains. ANd I am definitely staying on this cleanse and heading forward with the naturopathic route. But I dont want to be overlooking anything, anything I should actually be going back to the Medicals docs and pressing for investigation of.
Any thoughts anyone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)