CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting,anorexia and realistic weight

ALB Views: 13,867
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,794,094

Re: Fasting,anorexia and realistic weight

I think I said things that need to be said.

You are just feeding anorexia telling some of these underweight people to fast for long periods.

Dry fasting is dangerous,fasting for long periods of time is dangerous if they are already underweight or have very low bodyfat.Especially since 99% of people on here are doing unsupervised fasting.

And many women have terrible self image poor things keep saying they are fat when the look just fine. I don't like underweight women. Maybe you do.Thats your choice. Fact starting to think you are pretty darn underweight.Whats your weight and height? Muscle mass and bodyfat.You seem to be doing constant fasts.If fasting cures all health conditions why do keep doing so many fasts? To detox, for some spiritual reason? Don't seem to be for weight loss you look very thin in your avatar picture.

Some of you want to fast off all your muscle whatever. Each to his own. I think the goal should be to be healthy weight and have reasonable amounts of bodyfat and muscle.

I could fast down to 100 pounds but that would't be a very good weight for my height and build. Some of you though would likely disagree.

And never said that fasting can't help some health problems but don't think its the cure all for every ailment .Some of these people might need real medical help for their conditions not just fast and hope they go away.

And before you totally jump on me I do believe that some fasting is normal,heck some starvation is normal for humans thruout history and even in many parts of the world today and a bit of starvation don't do that much harm the human body is pretty resilient.

But no sense pushing things for thin people too far.
Do you want to do a 90 or 120 day Water Fast Mighty and see if the 60 day thing that was talking about is accurate.I have a feeling you don't have much fat to lose or much muscle since likely you have fasted all your muscle away.Consider it an experiment.Fact you can dry fast 60 day if you think dry fasting is so safe.

Just trying to get people to be a bit careful and save more people especially healthy weight nice looking women from becoming anorexic little boneracks like my xwife.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)